The Nursa app allows you to add your resume to your profile in order to display some of your skills and experience to facilities.
View the video to learn how to upload your resume or read the step-by-step process below:
1. Open the Nursa app, and on the lefthand side, click on the side bar with 3 lines on it.
2. Select 'Profile'.
3. On the bottom righthand corner, click on the blue plus sign labelled 'Add Credentials'.
4. Either scroll down to 'Resume' or type the word 'Resume' into the search bar.
5. Click on the purple arrow and select 'Add Document'.
6. Upload your resume and click 'Confirm'.
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now