Removing a request
If/when your plans change, remove your request(s) by clicking the Remove Request button. This button is found on the button right of your screen by opening the job card the same way you did to make the initial request.
There is no consequence for removing an unscheduled request.
However, if you have been scheduled already you will be required to cancel your shift through the app and your account will be temporarily frozen for 14 days. See Frozen Accounts for further details.
Canceling a shift
- Open the Nursa App
- Tap Menu in the top left corner
- Select Schedule
- Select the shift you want to cancel
- Once you are on the shift you would like to cancel, scroll down and select "cancel shift"
- Type a message containing your reasoning behind canceling the shift
- Check the box that says "yes I understand"
- Press "Cancel Shift"