App Feature Testing: Volunteers Needed

Guest Montana Hiltbrand

Guest Montana Hiltbrand

Heyooo! We are revising the shift report and are looking for a few friendly clinicians that can test it live and give us feedback. We just ask that you be kind and patient as we are working out the kinks. Please comment by noon on Monday if you're interested! We want our clinicians happy and think your feedback is really valuable. 

• Guest featured this topic
14 minutes ago, Montana Hiltbrand said:

Heyooo! We are revising the shift report and are looking for a few friendly clinicians that can test it live and give us feedback. We just ask that you be kind and patient as we are working out the kinks. Please comment by noon on Monday if you're interested! We want our clinicians happy and think your feedback is really valuable. 

Sure, sign me up

• Like 2

After I complete a shift, then immediately complete my shift report and get the confetti flying across the page that states “You have successfully completed your shift report.”   Then, the very next time I sign on to the NURSA App’ it tells me to complete my shift report. The one I had just successfully completed.  It’s very confusing when this happens.   Most facility staffers tell me they submit NURSA shift reports immediately.  Is it just a glitch in the system or format when this happens? 

• Like 2

Guest Montana Hiltbrand
12 hours ago, Deb Paschall said:

After I complete a shift, then immediately complete my shift report and get the confetti flying across the page that states “You have successfully completed your shift report.”   Then, the very next time I sign on to the NURSA App’ it tells me to complete my shift report. The one I had just successfully completed.  It’s very confusing when this happens.   Most facility staffers tell me they submit NURSA shift reports immediately.  Is it just a glitch in the system or format when this happens? 

That's too bad, I'm sorry! If you already submitted your shift report and it's wanting you to redo it, that sounds like a glitch in the app. I would try to uninstall and then reinstall. If it's still giving you issues I would recommend calling into support and submitting a ticket with them. 

Guest Montana Hiltbrand
On 8/20/2022 at 1:01 AM, Rainier Bansil said:

Info please

It's just going to be pretty simple. We'll just have you use shift reports as normal and let us know directly if there's an issue when we roll out the new code. 

Guest Montana Hiltbrand
On 8/21/2022 at 3:51 AM, Cody Naes said:

More info please! 

It's just going to be pretty simple. We'll just have you use shift reports as normal and let us know directly if there's an issue when we roll out the new code. 

Guest Montana Hiltbrand
23 hours ago, Nlinn said:

I’d love more info 💕 

14 hours ago, Deb Paschall said:

I agree with this gal! She's a great nurse.

• Like 1

Guest Montana Hiltbrand
On 8/22/2022 at 11:36 AM, Mornique Dicey said:

@Montana Hiltbrand Definitely intrested! Please send over the started pack!

Perfect, I passed your info along to product and they will reach out within the next week if they haven't already! Thanks for being willing!