Hi my name is....

Hey there!  My name is Jeff and I live in Riverton, Utah.  I love playing outside and exploring.  I am married, have 4 kids, 1 dog, 1 bunny and 1 parakeet!  Nursa rocks!!!!

Hi there! My name is Kris and I am from Morgan. I am the luckiest mom to the most perfect daughter, Afton. We love being outside and spending time with family! I love nursing because of all the hard work and commitment the nursing community shows to their patients. ❤️

Hello! My name is Forrest... Forrest Gump (never heard that growing up🙃😂), I live in Salt Lake City and I like dogs. 

My favorite Dad joke... Anyone: "I'm hungry" Me: "Hi Hungry" 

Hi. My name is Jared. I am from Idaho, currently live in Dallas, but will be moving to Salt Lake City soon. My wife and I are proud parents of 4 boys. 

"What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese."

Hey everyone, I'm Dallin and so excited to be here. I love any family time with my 2 girls and 2 boys, and love all the clinicians in the Nursa community. Really excited to get to know all the amazing Nursa clinicians better!

A favorite joke -- what's the diagnosis for someone afraid of large, intricate buildings? A complex complex complex.

• Funny 1

Hi my name is Janalen and have been a CNA the past two years but love business and entrepreneurship! I'm stoked to be apart of this community! I love hiking, rock climbing, and running in my free time! 

Hi, my name is Thomas and I live in Orem UT with my beautiful wife and 2 year old son. I love seeing the impact Nursa has on this industry! I also love mountain biking, playing music, cooking, and a solid yoga session. 

Dad joke: How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it.

Hello community, Preston here. Born and raised in Florence, OR but currently living in Provo, UT. Our world would be lost w/o nurses and their care! Basketball and boating are my jam. Dad joke: "You hear about the guy who lost the whole left side of his body? Don't worry, he's all right."

Hello Nursa peeps! My name is Kathleen Maia, I live in Lehi but I am from Rio de Janeiro Brazil.
I love how we can impact the world helping nurses! My favorite things to do is to spend time with my husband and baby girl! Love baking and being outside. 
Dad joke: "What's Forrest Gump's password? 1forrest1" 

• Like 2

• Guest pinned this topic

Hey! I'm Princess, from the Philippines currently living in Salt lake city, Utah. I was a CNA though the Nursa app before joining the team and have loved every minute of it. 
I'm a dog mom and love to travel and explore with my cute fur babies. I'm a beach bum and love to be near the ocean and surf, not to mention such an adrenaline junky. Working with Nursa and being able to talk to and hear other clinicians stories has been my favorite part of being here. I love the Nursa community!

• Like 1