Alicia Cline

Question

5 answers to this question

Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

Working agency Predominantly my entire career...over 22 years and before that as a CNA...i can tell you that having Nursa has cut out the middle man so to speak. I hope that everyone can have some patience with the app and know there is a team working all the time to advance the app and get the bugs out...idk...im just sayin' to be upset that nit just your state pops up...i kbow that is frustrating...but just the thought that you can see what other states are doing is mind blowing...it used to be so secretive what was available...games were played as far as saying there isnt anything else because they wanted you to take crappy facilities...literally...there was ghost booking...they would use your name to keep the shift and at times they forgot so you show up to a place where everyones mad because you were a NO CALL NO SHOW when you had no idea you were scheduled to work...my point being that its got to be kinda hard to make everyone happy all the time with some perfect app...theres going to be problems but seriously if thats as bad as it gets that you see too much work...we are doing ok...

take a moment and be thankful that nursing (agency) has come such a long way and that Nursa is taking us there. Sorry to ramble but its getting kind of old to see so many complaints in this forum. Take advantage of the support people and leave it out of the forum...im just saying...i dont get a lot of time to even come in here...but lets use thus as a place to build each other up.sorry to take so much time to read this, but thank you Nursa...job well done!!!

On 10/1/2022 at 11:30 AM, Kimberly Griffin4804500565 said:

Working agency Predominantly my entire career...over 22 years and before that as a CNA...i can tell you that having Nursa has cut out the middle man so to speak. I hope that everyone can have some patience with the app and know there is a team working all the time to advance the app and get the bugs out...idk...im just sayin' to be upset that nit just your state pops up...i kbow that is frustrating...but just the thought that you can see what other states are doing is mind blowing...it used to be so secretive what was available...games were played as far as saying there isnt anything else because they wanted you to take crappy facilities...literally...there was ghost booking...they would use your name to keep the shift and at times they forgot so you show up to a place where everyones mad because you were a NO CALL NO SHOW when you had no idea you were scheduled to work...my point being that its got to be kinda hard to make everyone happy all the time with some perfect app...theres going to be problems but seriously if thats as bad as it gets that you see too much work...we are doing ok...

take a moment and be thankful that nursing (agency) has come such a long way and that Nursa is taking us there. Sorry to ramble but its getting kind of old to see so many complaints in this forum. Take advantage of the support people and leave it out of the forum...im just saying...i dont get a lot of time to even come in here...but lets use thus as a place to build each other up.sorry to take so much time to read this, but thank you Nursa...job well done!!!

I LOVE NURSA!! Been with them for almost two months now and I've worked over 70 shifts!! 

I actually just pulled up my schedule for September and I literally only had 5 days off! It's unbelievable what is possible with an amazing company!

• Like 1

Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

I love Nursa too...so much. They took away all the bad that was allowed to fester in this business and gave us back what we deserve...the opportunities to be able to choose amongst a variety of facilities that continue to multiply on a daily bases. That doesnt just happen out of the blue. It happens because there is a team that has gone before us to create a path for us to travel on. If we dont like that path, BAM theres another one and another one. We are NEVER stuck because thats all there is. We are not made to feel like someone is doing us a favor. We are made to feel as important as we are. There is a shortage  of us out there and Nursa makes sure to let us know that. On any given day, I can choose from lets say 10 facilities...that has turned the tables back in our favor so that when we make that choice where we decide to work, the facilities now recognize that they are the lucky ones because we chose them.