Mornique  Dicey

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

@Mornique Dicey Sorry, I was unclear with my response! They don't have easy access to those, and we do not share out the facility's comments. Those are for the facility's internal use only. Sorry for any confusion there! Also, I just spoke with our Support team, and someone is going to follow up with you to make sure everything is clear on that front.

On 8/11/2022 at 2:03 PM, Melanie Ott said:

Hi @Mornique Dicey. Great question there! Nursa uses ratings and comments from clinicians to provide facilities with feedback to help them improve, while clinician ratings giving by an individual person at a facility are only shared with other users at that specific facility. So clinician ratings from one facility are not shared with other facilities.

Hi @Mornique Dicey! Another good question. We do store comments for record-keeping purposes, but as I had mentioned on 8/11/22 (quoted above), the notes are for the reference of the staff within the single facility, so we don't share that information out, regardless of being able to access them in the records. They're notes left for coworkers within the facility. Let me know if you have further questions!

Thank you @Melanie Ott for that and I completely understand. It's only I call support since I know my rating 🥰️ but I want to know if facility took the bit more time to write a comment. And I got told last night they don't know where to locate that, they can only see the rating. @jodi palmer is actually the one I spoke with last night on this matter. 

Edited by Mornique Dicey