Waiting on Approval from facilities

Vivian

Question

It will be nice if picking up a shift will be first come first served because ever since I started working for Nursa I’ve only worked four times because facilities either have their own people they like to approve or something else. There is a plethora of CNAs and everybody waiting on one shift without certainty of getting it is frustrating. 

4 answers to this question

I agree! It should be first come first work! A lot of facilities are hand picking who works and it’s not fair to people who are getting picked over. I understand having reliable workers but how can you know if someone is reliable if they aren’t picked to work

I love the option other apps have after you apply for a shift to approve or deny it. The facility can drag us along waiting days to hours and not able to apply for other positions but it doesn’t protect us clinicians. I’ve also seen the scheduler list multiple post at varying rates for the same time and position. We should also be compensated for being cancelled this app works hard for facilities but doesn’t benefit clinician as far as cancellation and clinical support. 

• Like 1