Jump to content
  • 0

Cultural competency

Shamica Woods


Hello, I live in Nevada and in order to keep your license you have to take a yearly cultural competency test. The test is usually given by the facility you work but since I work for you guys this year. Will you be making the tasks available that we need to keep our license active. If we worked for a facility they would provide it

Edited by Shamica
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...