Great app but glitchy

Sandra

Question

Great app. Love how I can look at available shifts and pay and request for a shift from my phone. The only issue I have is that it's very glitchy. I set my preferences and it still gives me facilities that are in another state. Also, would be great to add more acute care facilities in Colorado.

• Celebrate 1

8 answers to this question

Hi @Sandra!

We definitely have a lot of room for improvement. I know filters can be tricky. Here is a video that goes through filters and how to set them!

If you are already filtering by license, area, and specialty and you are still getting shifts out of state then that could potentially be a bug and we want to get that taken care of. Is this the case? I want to make sure we are addressing the correct thing!

As for more acute care facilities, it looks like there is only one in your area. What facilities in your area would you like to see shifts from?? I'd love to pass that onto our team that deals with recruiting facilities to post shifts. 🙂 

Thank you!

On 12/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

Hi @Sandra!

We definitely have a lot of room for improvement. I know filters can be tricky. Here is a video that goes through filters and how to set them!

If you are already filtering by license, area, and specialty and you are still getting shifts out of state then that could potentially be a bug and we want to get that taken care of. Is this the case? I want to make sure we are addressing the correct thing!

As for more acute care facilities, it looks like there is only one in your area. What facilities in your area would you like to see shifts from?? I'd love to pass that onto our team that deals with recruiting facilities to post shifts. 🙂 

Thank you!

Lol. I know how to filter. The app is buggy is what I was saying. Like I said, I love the app overall. It's great to be able to sign-up for shifts without the back and forth phone calls or text messages. The only issue I have really is setting up the filters and they don't stick. As with acute care facilities, it would be great to have all or most of the Denver metro-area acute care hospitals added. You'd get more RNs signing up for sure. The other nurses I've talked to that have used Nursa love Nursa so if you add hospitals you'll have more RNs signing up

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification @Sandra. Thanks for being so patient with us as we try to fix glitches and it helps to hear the main pain points from clinicians in the app experience. 🙂 

We will send that note to any acute care hospitals, let us know if there are specific ones that could use Nursa and you would like to pick up shifts at!

We are starting hospital shifts in Denver, if you are interested you can visit here to fill out the interest form!

It’s an ongoing issue believe me.  The reps are nice about it but nothing has been fixed since summer.  They told me it was an isolated situation but now seeing this I know that’s untrue.  I feel like a broken record, their IT dept isn’t helping with this issue.  😖frustrating!

Apologies that you continue to have this issue with filters. I can assure you that improving filters are a very common conversation around here at Nursa HQ and feedback we receive often. Please send all the filter feedback to us! And all the other feedback ideas you got.

Unfortunately, when we get a bug, it can be hard to know specifically how many app users the given issue is affecting. We appreciate you calling in and making us aware of issues you experience.

Thank you for your patience with us, keep noting frustration points. Our strategy in the new year is to move faster to create a better experience for clinicians and these comments help us. 🙂