Not knowing when I'll be getting paid

Guest MistyM

Question

Guest MistyM

When I first started with Nursa I liked the fact that I could pick up shifts Sunday through Saturday and get paid that following Thursday. It made it easier to plan out my work, I knew how much I needed to make that week, how many hours I needed to pick, a long with how many days, all based on which bills are due and when. 

Now I don't know  how many hours or days I need to pick up. What days will be deposited. How much to put into my bill account, savings and spending. Mainly HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE THE FACILITY TO APPROVE MY HOURS. Which is now based on when we get paid for that shift. 

I am a financially organized female and I can not be if the pay is ALL OVER THE PLACE. 

Edited by MistyM

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Thanks for this insight here @MistyM. We definitely have no doubt that you are organized and very on top of things! While we do have this article with the process here, I know it can still feel confusing when waiting for a facility to approve the shift. I am also going to copy your input to our feature ideas forum for others to vote on and our internal teams to assess.

Thank you for all your input Misty! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know your frustrations. 

Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

I have been finding that if you just request the facility verify your shift, they are more than willing to do that as soon as you ask them to. It has cut out all the frustrations of when, if ever, they will verify.