Game changer!!

Karrie22

Question

I worked for nursa until while catching a patient while falling I caught her but at the same time I injured my backck and foot! I filled a workman's comp which is my 1st one I've ever filled in my life!!! I was told by workman's comp nursa said they've never heard of me don't have my social security number and that I'd had never worked for them! It clearly states nursa has workman's comp! This is not my only problem I've had my account frozen with no wrong doing of my own! Because of a background check, for threatening wage and hourly division, & for wanting to get paid for shifts that I had c worked!! Don't waste urvtime wofking here! Their fraud and I'm now going to a lawyer to settle this cause I'm tired of nursa not giving a crap their crooked to me!¡!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

Wow!!!that is truly horrible. Have you spoken with someone from here? 

Nursa...I know commenting on individual cases usually gets done in a direct message. I still would like to see what the response is...there should be some response for these accusations. 

Hi @Karrie22 and @Kimberly Griffin4804500565. Karrie, I am so sorry this has been your experience with Nursa. I am going to look into the discussed issues. For security purposes, I will direct message you about this claim and get more information.

I will also include in the message more information on why you could be frozen since we would never freeze any clinician over payment issues or concerns. We only freeze clinicians for the cancelation or NCNS cases here.

On 12/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

Hi @Sandra!

We definitely have a lot of room for improvement. I know filters can be tricky. Here is a video that goes through filters and how to set them!

If you are already filtering by license, area, and specialty and you are still getting shifts out of state then that could potentially be a bug and we want to get that taken care of. Is this the case? I want to make sure we are addressing the correct thing!

As for more acute care facilities, it looks like there is only one in your area. What facilities in your area would you like to see shifts from?? I'd love to pass that onto our team that deals with recruiting facilities to post shifts. 🙂 

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Krishna Floisand said:

Hi @Karrie22 and @Kimberly Griffin4804500565. Karrie, I am so sorry this has been your experience with Nursa. I am going to look into the discussed issues. For security purposes, I will direct message you about this claim and get more information.

I will also include in the message more information on why you could be frozen since we would never freeze any clinician over payment issues or concerns. We only freeze clinicians for the cancelation or NCNS cases here.

Wow!!!that is truly horrible. Have you spoken with someone from here? 

Nursa...I know commenting on individual cases usually gets done in a direct message. I still would like to see what the response is...there should be some response for these accusations. 

I knew they (krishna) will look into it. Shes the best go-to person if something goes awry. I hope you are able to stay with nursa.

@Karrie22 I have sent you the direct message on who you will be working with! For clarification as well for you and others, there would be no record of your workers comp with Nursa since you are not a W2 employee of Nursa so we wouldn't have you on record as an employee or have your full SSN. Your worker's comp was processed as a contract worker and you are going to work directly with an adjuster. So sorry for this confusion here!