Not worth the time

Hailey S

Question

I've been on Nursa for about a month now and I'm going to cancel my account. There are too many options in my area that are easy and professional. My issues with this app: filters are never saved, takes 12+ hours to get a response about whether I'm booked for a shift or just never getting a response, no push notifications, shifts listed in random order when you open the app, no name badges, the "total" shift payment listed does not subtract a 30min unpaid lunch break. It doesn't need to be this complicated to find work, no matter how competitive the wages are. 

App developers, I recommend looking at apps like Clipboard and Teambridge. I'm sure there are other great examples, these are just the ones I use personally.

• Celebrate 1

4 answers to this question

I been using Clipboard Health since couple of months and I love it! Way better than Nursa. Nursa used to be good, but this year they had been losing contracts with most facilities and the pay with bonuses are getting limited. Most of my shifts were cancelled, you can't even rate a facility or comment by doing this to you. 

Guest Montana Hiltbrand

@Hailey S and @Rainier Bansil we value what you guys have to say so much and it’s so important that we are able to get honest feedback from our clinicians. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It only makes Nursa better and obviously we want to be the best. We would love to be able to have you talk with someone from our product team so that we can really hear out everything you have to say. Clinicians are the core of Nursa, and we want to make sure it’s meeting all the clinicians’ needs.

There are several things about NURSA that are plain stupid. First, they let the facility approve the shift in which, They actually let three people request the same shift  and the building chooses  the person. Other apps such as clipboard gives you the shift once you request it . And  Second, they wait for a facility shift report to pay. Other apps are instant payout. This is just to name a few. And the thing is NURSA gets these same repetitive complaints and they still don’t change