Welcome to the Nursa Community! β€‹πŸ‘‹β€‹

Guest Tiffany T.

8 hours ago, Kissmyanthia said:

I’m excited to see how many ppl start thinking it’s total horse shβ€’t.. nothing about it makes sense? I was hired in 2.3 minutes.. lol.. no shifts in big ole Fort Worth? $700 for a shift? But do first one for $128.. β€œ prove yourself β€œ.. that’s the freakin message…

Hi @Kissmyanthia. Welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing your feedback as you have learned and signed up for Nursa. We apologize for falling short of your expectations and are eager to learn how we can meet and exceed them. We are still new and growing and looking to improve, let's dive into the issues you addressed above!

Β 

We do have a short application process, you are able to start request shifts almost right as you sign up! Many clinicians enjoy that you are able to see shifts in your area immediately. However, as facilities are the ones responsible for approving requests and they look for people to have a valid license and other essential credentials filled out in profile before approving. If you are signed up on the app, it does not guarantee your requests will be approved.

Β 

It seems like you are located close to Fort Worth, we are new and limited in that area right now on shifts that are available. We are looking to onboard more facilities to provide more opportunities close to you.Β 

Β 

Would you be able to provide more clarity on the dollar amounts shown above ($700/$128)? Could you take a screenshot and send those to community@nursa.com so we can investigate further.Β 

Β 

If you have any additional ideas for how we can improve or provide more for you, visit community.nursa.com/ideas for our feedback forum. We want this to be a positive place to connect and hear the clinicians voices.

Β 

If you would like clarity on anything else, feel free to contact our support team or send me a private message!

• Like 1

@Kissmyanthia, I apologize for the less than stellar experience for you and your daughter. I again would love for you to send a screenshot on where you were quoted "$700 today" so we can look into it. We really are here to create a better experience for you and all the clinicians on the app. I am also sending you a private DM to look into this.Β 

Β