Schedule bait hours, HELP!

Fany I

Question

How does Nursa support and helps us when Facilities schedule us for 12 hours than when you get here they tell you to do showers only, I’m almost done in total maybe 6 hours. Another Nursa contractor told me they sent her home early too since she was done with showers. I got an Uber for $47 dollars to get here and more than likely another $47 to go back home. After setting aside for taxes x2 since we get taxed double I’m left with technically nothing! It’s upsetting that we are being taken advantage of! Especially since facilities are paying less than $30 now. SMH! I can’t even request new shifts since I was supposed to stay until 6pm the Nursa app doesn’t let me!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Wow omg! I’m so sorry! It should be against the law! Definitely need to get more information on work laws. Unfortunately agency workers do get a lot of negative stuff. Which is unfair. They think we get more money but in reality after being taxed x2. We end up maybe getting $4 or $5 extra to what a regular staff is getting paid. A lot of facilities are even hiring for $20+ an hour for a cna position. I reach out via email and they sent this.

This is Rachel with Nursa Support. Record your hours as normal in the shift report, and before you leave the facility, have the scheduler contact us with the time that they sent you home, and the reason, and you will be paid for hours worked, plus 50% of the remaining posted hours. But we have to have Verification from the facility before we can pay out the 50%. 

I hope this helps”

Guest Bsnowe2014

Yea tbh were not really protected too much from these guys, especially when they treat us certain ways. I myself have ran into so many problems with facilities treating us any kind of way. I once took a 70 dollar Uber o a facility only for them to send me back home. No reimbursement, no no communication, and we'll no help.