AZ nurse

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest Tiffany T.
On 5/10/2022 at 8:27 PM, AZ nurse said:

Hello friends, is anyone having a hard time getting a shift or getting canceled hours before the shift starts or is it just me 😭

Hi @AZ nurse! This sounds so frustrating. I'm adding your question to our Ideas/Feedback section so that our Product Development team can put it on their list of priorities. Let me know if you want to talk more about it. 

Is anyone else having this problem? 

Is annoying for sure! There should be something to fix this issue. I clear out my day and prepare myself to work and then I get to the facility and they are overstaffed 😕  and send me home. When that happened to me I called Nursa and the person I spoke to was very helpful and informed me they are working on finding a solution to help us. In the meantime I just call the facility the day before to make sure I am still gunna work, so far so good. 

most agencies will pay 2 hours to the nurse or even half to the nurse if they cancel anywhere from 12 hours to 8 hours before start of shift. this is important to the nurse because we could have booked somewhere else esp if we are trying to have enough for rent , car note vaction kids anything. espppppp if we get canceled the last day of the pay cycle when we think we are going to work a shift and made enough to cover a bill and it will be paid out the next week. i have 6 little kids. i plan and already pay for child care. and dont get me started with if i have to travel to the facility gas and hotel you cant get back.

• Like 1