Ashley Clark

Question

Ok I can’t be the only one but I miss being able to find shifts within a radius I could set, or sort them by pay. 
why? Because now when I put in my state, which is Oklahoma, and I live in the southwestern part, the first shifts it shows me are Sallisaw, Barndall, Tulsa, and Sulphur.

the first 3 towns there are all over 3 hours from me, in north eastern OK,  Sulphur is 108 miles one way east of me. Then I thought we’ll maybe better pay is how it’s sorted?  Uh no, sorry I can’t drive 4 hours one way to make $4-10 less per hour. 

I have to sit through their masses of postings, and mixed in those will be some from OKC but they’re mostly at the bottom. I can drive to OKC in an hour, those shifts are a reasonable distance.

The same goes for if I add Texas to the search (I’m licensed there too) it will show me San Antonio, Austin, and Conroe right at the top…all of those are 5-6 hours from me, but Fort Worth? Nope nothing there. Granted it’s a 3 hour drive but being a major metropolitan area, the pay can motivate me to drive that far, and I know people there so if I can  get a few shifts, we’ll I have a couch to crash on for a few days.

Please change the search function bsck go allowing us to decide how far we are willing to drive for what pay. Fuel isn’t cheap, so I try to stay within an hour of my home unless it’s SOS with a big incentive then I might because the pay covers the fuel.

2 answers to this question

@Ashley Clark Hi Ashley! We know the distance filter was something lots of clinicians were asking about, and we listened! We actually just brought it back today! Here's some more information on it, but as an overview, it's available on the mobile app when you have your Location Services turned on. It defaults to unlimited miles, so just jump in the filter to adjust it to your preferences. Let us know if you have any other question about it.

Actually, I noticed it kind of bugs when you have more than one state selected with mileage. But I live close to the border of Texas, I’m licensed there too, so it’s no issue for me to pop over there - it’s like 60 miles. When I did that though it pulled up shifts in San Antonio area…6 hours away lol - those maybe the only ones? But I don’t think so, I had a hard time believing there’s nothing in Fort Worth anymore. 
But since it’s using my location services, I’m goin to try it when I’m in Fort Worth tomorrow. 

• Like 1