Facilities have free reign it feels like.

Guest Bsnowe2014

Question

Guest Bsnowe2014

I feel as though these facilities have free reign,they're able to do whatever they want to us. I've been left in compromising positions so many times I can't even count. Being left alone with 40 plus residents with no help at this place called Western hills in lakewood, being threatened by facilities fir not staying till the late people that work there come, they can even no call/ no show us if they don't like us. No one really suffers but the residents, and all we can do is " Don't book with them." If that's the only place in a decent distance then we just can't make money, when nursa calls they never pick up. They really can do whatever they want, give us the more difficult sides and residents, over work us, I've had my back strained at numerous places unable to find help, because the staff workers take extended breaks up to an hour or more. I wonder what can be done about these facilities, maybe block them for two weeks, ban them from the app, anything?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet