Is anyone else having the same issue when requesting shift?

Blue_owl_vintage

Question

Last week nursa made the search for shifts by state a bit more difficult with their new update and since then I requested a few shifts and did not get approved nor denied for like 4 days, so i just canceled the requests 😂 also noticed that the requested shifts and the filled shits still appear on the search list, and when I requested a shift today got a message saying it was filled somewhere else just to get a message 5min later saying that it was available again 😒. is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Any input will be highly appreciated:)

• Insightful 2

4 answers to this question

The last update for shifts search might have interrupted something for a short time, but in the long term, the search featured has improved a lot with new technology. So we advise you to play more with it.
Be patient with requesting shifts, and no need to remove requests as they don't do any harm. You can increase your chances of getting scheduled by Improving your profile, adding more credentials, requesting more shifts, etc... You can read this article for more information: https://nursa.com/blog/how-to-stand-out-to-be-picked-up-for-more-shifts
FILTER shifts per Status and put ONLY OPEN ones; that is how other statues will be filtered out. 

I will also follow up with support to let them know this issue has been happening and follow up here if there is anything further I can add. 

Thank you!

• Like 1