What is a CNA?

Jeremy Booher

Question

Attention! πŸ‘€ Let's talk about CNAs - do you know what they are? πŸ€” CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) play a crucial role in the healthcare field, providing direct care and support to patients under the supervision of a licensed nurse. πŸ’‰ They assist with daily tasks such as feeding, bathing, and taking vital signs. πŸ’ͺ It takes hard work and dedication to become a CNA, but it's a rewarding job that makes a difference in people's lives. πŸ™Œ Who else has thought about becoming a CNA? πŸ’­ #healthcareheroes #CNA #maleCNAs #directcaregiver #hardworkpaysoff πŸ’ͺ

• Like 3

7 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Karin Zonneveld said:

Am I wrong or there are lots of jobs for CNAs all over the place?

Yes - this is a career path with tons of options at all times. Nursa opens up the ability to find those jobs by the shift - but I became a CNA right before going into nursing school, as I knew the career outlook ensured that I could earn money while going to college.Β 

• Like 3
  • Comfort 1

On 7/26/2024 at 8:21 PM, Miranda Belcher said:

Yes - this is a career path with tons of options at all times. Nursa opens up the ability to find those jobs by the shift - but I became a CNA right before going into nursing school, as I knew the career outlook ensured that I could earn money while going to college.Β 

Cool! I also found a guide about CNAs.

• Like 2