What backpacks would you recommend for nurses?

Jeremy Booher

Question

Hey guys, I'm looking to surprise my girlfriend who's a nurse with a new backpack. I know she's always complaining about her current one not being durable enough for her busy shifts. Any recommendations for a sturdy and functional backpack for a nurse? I want to make sure she has enough space for all her essentials and maybe even throw in a cute design. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

• Like 1
  • Comfort 1

5 answers to this question

You can't go wrong with lots of pockets! Don't go super huge, but buy one that is trendy and known for quality, that is sure to last, and has all the pockets in all the right places. In case you're not already hip - us Nurses have expensive taste when it comes to our work gear - so get something from a quality brand that's built to last!

• Like 1

Amazon has some adorable military style tactical bags. There are leopard prints, pink bags, white camo etc... With the Molle style she can add patches (example I have one that says "yeah, but did you die? ") or add small bags to seperate what she needs. They are sturdier than most bags. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2024 at 3:02 PM, Jenica Hill said:

Amazon has some adorable military style tactical bags. There are leopard prints, pink bags, white camo etc... With the Molle style she can add patches (example I have one that says "yeah, but did you die? ") or add small bags to seperate what she needs. They are sturdier than most bags. 

I want one with a patch now!