When facilities try to recruit you!

Mornique  Dicey

Question

I truly love working agency, and courious - What is your response when a facility's HR or even D.O.N tries to recruit and offer you a job or tries to have you fill out an application?

I am very new to TX, so I kind of have a quick easy response as "I'm new to TX I'm not quite settled in just yet, I really like working agency, with the flexibility also it gives me opportunity to see how facilities are ran, how the team works together and how well the residents are truly being taken care of by the facility as a whole. " 

Edited by Mornique Dicey

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

This happens to me all the time. I let them know that I appreciate their consideration and their compliment. I tell them that I would have to work a few shifts to even be able to answer that question. I will ask about the rate and if they have a sign on bonus. Eventually, I will inevitably let them know that I am spoiled working agency. I dont want to have to beg someone to be able to take my own birthday off or have to attend their meetings in order to get my paycheck.  I usually bring in that with registry, I dont have to get into the politics of a facility. I can come in, do my job, and go home. If I never want to go back, I dont have to (as long as I am not already booked for anymore.) They understand, and who knows maybe one day there will be an offer so good that I wont be able to turn it down. 

18 hours ago, Kimberly Griffin4804500565 said:

This happens to me all the time. I let them know that I appreciate their consideration and their compliment. I tell them that I would have to work a few shifts to even be able to answer that question. I will ask about the rate and if they have a sign on bonus. Eventually, I will inevitably let them know that I am spoiled working agency. I dont want to have to beg someone to be able to take my own birthday off or have to attend their meetings in order to get my paycheck.  I usually bring in that with registry, I dont have to get into the politics of a facility. I can come in, do my job, and go home. If I never want to go back, I dont have to (as long as I am not already booked for anymore.) They understand, and who knows maybe one day there will be an offer so good that I wont be able to turn it down. 

Thank you so much for sharing !