Any ideas for future swag you'd think would be cool?

Mornique  Dicey

Question

5 answers to this question

Pens…good pens like gel ink. I can’t  be the only one with a major pen fetish. Plus it’s a good chance I’ll lose one and Nursa gets some free advertising. 
Sharpies would be cool too. 
notepads- so I have somewhere to use the pen?

Tote bags? I mean I carry one to work with me to hold everything and my work bag I keep stocked with stuff I wouldn’t carry in a purse. 

zip up hoodies - some of these facilities might as well be the morgue, the thermostats the same! I say zip ups because half zipped shows badges and gives you access to scrub pockets. 

stethoscope covers, pen lights, maybe car accessories since it seems like I live in there now, neck pillow (I sleep in the car on my lunch break when I do doubles), tumblers (28 oz?) you know, creature comforts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2022 at 5:54 AM, Ashley Clark said:

Pens…good pens like gel ink. I can’t  be the only one with a major pen fetish. Plus it’s a good chance I’ll lose one and Nursa gets some free advertising. 
Sharpies would be cool too. 
notepads- so I have somewhere to use the pen?

Tote bags? I mean I carry one to work with me to hold everything and my work bag I keep stocked with stuff I wouldn’t carry in a purse. 

zip up hoodies - some of these facilities might as well be the morgue, the thermostats the same! I say zip ups because half zipped shows badges and gives you access to scrub pockets. 

stethoscope covers, pen lights, maybe car accessories since it seems like I live in there now, neck pillow (I sleep in the car on my lunch break when I do doubles), tumblers (28 oz?) you know, creature comforts. 

I agree with it all!! @Krishna Floisand

• Like 1