App issues regarding location

Richyrich

Question

6 answers to this question

On 9/15/2022 at 12:23 PM, Jose Oblea said:

is any one having issues with notifications coming in late ? I stopped getting them but I checked my settings and there isn't an issue there, I simply keep refreshing the app or website and nothing till days later I get them all at once but its already late to pick up shifts. if anyone is also having the same issues can you please tell me how you fixed it or resolved it, its just concerning when I request a couple shifts and I don't know if I got approved. 

Hey 👋 

I actually haven't been getting days late notifications, but I also did jist finally get to see my notifications again. Since the last update had taken that away but the website still works great on my end for most up to date. Just the app seems to be lacking. 

is any one having issues with notifications coming in late ? I stopped getting them but I checked my settings and there isn't an issue there, I simply keep refreshing the app or website and nothing till days later I get them all at once but its already late to pick up shifts. if anyone is also having the same issues can you please tell me how you fixed it or resolved it, its just concerning when I request a couple shifts and I don't know if I got approved. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 6:16 PM, LM LPN said:

I have the same issue. Each time I check shifts. I have to go to filter and select my state.

I'm having the same issue. I live in the Denver area, and have no possibility of leaving CO in the short term. I'm constantly seeing jobs in Utah, NV and AZ. The app doesn't seem to remember that Im in CO. I have to use that filter every time I look for shifts. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 9:51 AM, Guest said:

@Richyrich @Stephen Pasco @LM LPN @Mornique Dicey @John BSN RN, MSN student

Hi all! I wanted to follow up here and let you all know that the distance filter is back in the Nursa App! Here's some more information on in, but let us know if you have any questions:

The new Distance Filter defaults to unlimited miles, and you drag and adjust the distance to your preferred range. It’s also more accurate because it uses Location Services to pinpoint the best shifts near you.

It's only available on the mobile app (not the web app), and make sure you enable Location Services on your device to take advantage of the new Distance Filter!