Alicia Cline

Question

4 answers to this question

Thanks @FBubbs!

Hi @Judy! Thanks for your patience! I'm sure this can be frustrating to request shifts and not get a scheduled. We would just like to outline what we can do to assist you in getting more shifts. If at any point you would like someone to help walk you through the process, I can have them reach out to you too. In the meantime, here are a few tips!

1. Upload all essential credentials and add more! - profiles that fit more requirements are seen higher when the facilities go to schedule a clinician (i.e. background check, experience form)

2. Request more shifts - you have requested many, requesting 3-4 per time you wish to work will heighten your chances! 

3. Create relationship with facility - some facilities like to keep using people they are familiar with. By calling and talking to facilities directly about how you are wanting to work at their facility, they can potentially give you a chance to show what you can do.

4. Refer other facilities in your area so we can help provide more shifts - You can use this form (https://nursa.com/support-leads/) if you have any contacts at facilities that could use help. If you don't have a specific contact you can just enter in the facility in the company line and any other details leaving the first and last name blank.