Almost No Shifts Available?

MakayleeTimm

Question

Lately this past week or so, every time I get on to look for shifts, there are only 3-6 shifts available for a 200+ mile radius? I live in a big city, but even outside of my city it doesn’t show anything. Is anyone else having this problem? Are the facilities just not posting shifts? It seems weird that there isn’t anything even 200 miles away. 

• Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

On 7/12/2023 at 7:08 AM, MakayleeTimm said:

Lately this past week or so, every time I get on to look for shifts, there are only 3-6 shifts available for a 200+ mile radius? I live in a big city, but even outside of my city it doesn’t show anything. Is anyone else having this problem? Are the facilities just not posting shifts? It seems weird that there isn’t anything even 200 miles away. 

Your observations are correct, there has been a huge decline in the number of facilities in Utah using Nursa . From what I hear at facilities , it's due to frustrations with the agency that has created a bad reputation . a few months ago I could work full time for Nursa, and now I am looking for a regular job. Constant app issues and lack of work has nurses leaving in droves. it's unfortunate because it's a great concept with poor execution