Welcome to our Community Janie!

Meet @JANIE DENNY - This weeks Nursa Spotlight! 💫 

Since '97, I've been on a wild healthcare ride – rocking roles in skilled nursing, memory care, private aide97559c34233c-Snapchat_2004542602.jpg gigs, and more. Currently juggling studies and dreams of becoming a certified physical therapist (PT, here I come!).

I've danced with dialysis patients, hung out at junior high schools, and embraced the caregiver life. My heart is all about the elders and caring on the legacy, thanks to my awesome RN DON mom.

Beyond the healthcare hustle, I'm a proud wife (20 years and counting!), mom to Jacob and Ashton (my life-saver, no literally I had cervical cancer did not know till I was pregnant with him) and now a permanent resident of SLC, UT.

I'm your go-to for good vibes, positive energy, and a listening ear. Certified medication aide and phlebotomy? Yep, they're on my wishlist. 🌟

Each week we will introduce some new community members, join me in welcoming others and share your own story here!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic