First shift

I am a CNA out of Oklahoma and I'm having the most difficult time picking up shifts. Once I requested the shift I send a message to the facility introducing myself and my interest and in response I get "sorry the shift you requested has been filled ". Does anyone have any tips on getting scheduled.

Edited by RaeofSunz
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

The best way to get scheduled more is to build your profile even more. Adding more credentials, and even an avatar if you haven't added one already. After that is like a numbers game: if you request more, you increase your chances of getting scheduled. When you do a couple of shifts, then it get much easier to get scheduled because of the good reputation on the platform. 

• Insightful 1

12 hours ago, Nenad Ivanovic said:

The best way to get scheduled more is to build your profile even more. Adding more credentials, and even an avatar if you haven't added one already. After that is like a numbers game: if you request more, you increase your chances of getting scheduled. When you do a couple of shifts, then it get much easier to get scheduled because of the good reputation on the platform. 

I agree with this advice! Also, a CNA using Nursa told me she loves utilizing the inbox feature to reach out to the facility managers directly and being proactive about work, which shows that you're dependable, excited about the work, and will be showing up and gives you a touch-in point with people at the facility. I think this is one of the best advantages of Nursa vs other platforms is the ability to speak directly with the managers.