Working in different states

ashleygilmore96

Question

Hello. I am living in Nebraska but frequently travel to places such as Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, California, Washington DC, New Jersey. Am I able to pick up shifts in different states even though I am based in Nebraska? If so, would I need to complete different credentials for each state? I am working on getting my Nevada License right now as I realize it is not a compact state. Also, how long after I request a shift will I be able to work that shift? I see that after I request my first shift it says they run a background check, wasn't sure how long that takes. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Welcome @ashleygilmore96!! Awesome, we have shifts available in those states. You are definitely free to pick up shifts anywhere you are licensed. 

It will depend on the facility in how fast they accept your request. You can always follow up by reaching out to the facility and seeing if they still need help. 

Your background check will be triggered when you make your first request and you will receive an email to complete the process.