RECTIFICATION OVER APOLOGY

Nueva Koehler

Question

Whenever I contact NURSA support with an issue, I am met with an apology that is nothing more than a band-aid solution. I have found that there is rarely any accountability, as the issue does not get fixed.

When I arrived for a shift, there was no "I have arrived" button on the app. I contacted NURSA support immediately and the agent I spoke to assured me I should have no problem with instant pay since he manually entered my clock in time.

Upon finishing my shift, I submitted my shift report. However, I did not receive instant pay. Upon contacting NURSA support again, the agent informed me that the shift report preceded the tech team manually adding the "I have arrived" button. At this point, I expressed my confusion and notified the agent of the previous agent's manual clock-in and the assurances provided. The agent does not know why I was given this information and apologizes for the inconvenience this has caused. In addition, I was informed that the facility must submit a verification report and once it is received there should be no delays and will receive payment the following day. The verification report was submitted, and the app reflected payment for the 13th. However, when searching for shifts in the evening, I noticed payment was pushed back and for the third time, I reach out to NURSA support and I am told they delay is caused by my clock in time not being entered before submitting my shift report. Upon explaining the situation, the agent responded, "I'm at a loss for words." Well, I too am at a loss for words. 

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Thank you @Nueva Koehler, I apologize this has been your issue. I see we have on ongoing tech ticket and they are working to resolve. I know on time payments are important. 

Our team is working to release a fix for the occasionally missing "i'm here" button to make sure future Nursa Direct payments aren't delayed. More to come as we look to the root of the issue!

Yes, the payments were processed. After working 3 shifts, you become eligible for instant pay or Nursa Direct. One of the criteria to receive instant pay is to make sure to hit the "I'm Here" button right at the start of your shift. There was an issue with this button not displaying properly for a few users. The user above was proactive and called in support so we can get the payment to for her, but sometimes it creates additional issues. GOOD NEWS, we are launching a bug fix in the next day or so where the "I'm Here" button was not displaying properly so that should be fully resolved soon.

On 2/23/2024 at 1:38 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

Yes, the payments were processed. After working 3 shifts, you become eligible for instant pay or Nursa Direct. One of the criteria to receive instant pay is to make sure to hit the "I'm Here" button right at the start of your shift. There was an issue with this button not displaying properly for a few users. The user above was proactive and called in support so we can get the payment to for her, but sometimes it creates additional issues. GOOD NEWS, we are launching a bug fix in the next day or so where the "I'm Here" button was not displaying properly so that should be fully resolved soon.