Disappointed !!

Nursa what is your policy for companies putting up shifts , letting us request and never approving them?? You are letting these companies using us as back up plan which is very ridiculous. Just today you guys send me an SOS shift to pick which I picked up immediately the SNF never approved my request. Please if you are not going to hold these companies accountable then don't let them put shifts they don't need us to fill. WE ARE NOT A BACK UP PLAN for them. I am very disappointed in you NURSA. Be a better advocate for us. 

• Celebrate 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi @Ame Amediavor! Im sorry for the experience you have had with requests and approval of those requests. I know it can be frustrating when plans fall through. Our local teams are working hard with schedulers to make sure that posted shifts are being filled by the top tier clinicians on the Nursa platform. It is a growing experience for us all.

Both facilities and clinicians have a choice to select who they are wanting to work the shift. We are also work with more facilities to fill their staffing needs to create a more reliable stream for both parties!

If a shift is pending, we recommend sending an in-app message to the scheduler to see if they still have needs.

• Like 4

On 8/28/2024 at 2:52 PM, Dorlah Lawrence said:

The scheduler has not responded after 35 hours and today is Wed. After more than 10 days since I followed up on their request and placed my request to work. - Still no response or confirmation from them. 

Oh, no! You need to be approved for this weekend, right? Maybe write to the Nursa team?