Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

Question

I feel it is imperative that Nursa begin to send us name badges as our patients have the right to know our name and position. I have tried ordering one, but the company I was using wanted authorization from Nursa to use the logo, which is understandable.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

@Krishna Floisand and I literally talked about our options today, since like my self and many other are just using old/ other company's/ agency badges. 

I feel wearing a name tag is a must, so I just use what I have on hand. If you don't have one you could always tape on at the beginning of your shift. 

Edited by Mornique Dicey

I ended up printing the one I was going to order and I had some laminate paper in a kit. It turned out ok. I have noticed that some facilities would rather not have the agency name on there. They dont want to call attention that we dont work for them.

dont get me wrong...I have some shirts right now with my name and credential on a piece of tape, its not beneath me...but definitly would look more professional the other way...I will post a picture...