Can we see how facilities rate us

LM LPN

Question

2 answers to this question

Yaasss! They haven't released it on the app for us to see but you're more then welcome to call support and ask your rating. I've been with Nursa for a month and a week and I've worked 55 shifts and have a 5 ️ rating! I was the one who just made a posting titled ratings. Because I want to know what are some comments left if any.

Edited by Mornique Dicey

Support can give you some insight into your rating but doesn't have access to comments @LM LPN like @Mornique Dicey said! 

I love that we have awesome clinicians that want to bring their A game to a facility. Right now there are internal notes that are occasionally left by facilities but these wouldn't be useful to a clinician to improve their experience. The star rating will only be seen if you have worked at a facility before. If you work at a new facility you start fresh with no star rating.

I added the suggestion here, we currently don't have a feedback feature on the app. I added this as a suggestion here:

If you want to add more comments to this topic! Thanks all 🙂 

• Thanks 1