Certain issues from Nursa app

Rainier Bansil

Question

Hello Nursa!

My app gives me certain shift notifications that are not up to date (like it notifies me most shifts that was already done from previous days) and the shifts that was supposed to be canceled and filled are still showing on the list that still available. 

Also, I would like to go back for getting paid every week (every Thurs) instead of getting paid 2x per week of pay. For me, I'm able to track better on how much I make and also preferred to get paid huge sum of money every week.

Thank you,

Rain

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

HI @Rainier Bansil! Thanks for this feedback. 

I will look into the outdated shift notifications. Those definitely are no help to anyone if they are out of date!

I understand you have your pay preferences in tracking and receiving. How do you feel about the previous one-time weekly pay vs. daily pay? Would you want to be able to choose each week or a set schedule?

• Like 2

On 10/17/2022 at 12:00 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

HI @Rainier Bansil! Thanks for this feedback. 

I will look into the outdated shift notifications. Those definitely are no help to anyone if they are out of date!

I understand you have your pay preferences in tracking and receiving. How do you feel about the previous one-time weekly pay vs. daily pay? Would you want to be able to choose each week or a set schedule?

Hi Krishna!

Yes I would like to go back on getting paid weekly (every Thurs morning).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2022 at 4:49 AM, Rainier Bansil said:

Hello Nursa!

My app gives me certain shift notifications that are not up to date (like it notifies me most shifts that was already done from previous days) and the shifts that was supposed to be canceled and filled are still showing on the list that still available. 

Also, I would like to go back for getting paid every week (every Thurs) instead of getting paid 2x per week of pay. For me, I'm able to track better on how much I make and also preferred to get paid huge sum of money every week.

Thank you,

Rain

I 100% agree with everything you've said about the app issues to the pay! 

I've also called support when I was experiencing these issues along with using the beta version. 

@Rainier Bansil and @Cari! Thank you for bringing this to our attention again. We had a hard time replicating the old notifications on our side, but we finally made some progress 😅 We have our development team looking into this issue. It seems to be a cosmetic or a simple display issue so we hope to get it fixed ASAP now that we have identified the problem. 🤞