What I would like to see more of on the Nursa Community in 2023?

Krishna Floisand

What I would like to see on the Nursa Community in 2023  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What I would like to see more of on the Nursa Community in 2023?

• More app feature and new release knowledge
    • Podcast/Webinar
    • Better guides on how to use Nursa Platform
    • Ablility to participate in focus groups
    • In person/Virtual events
    • Weekly/Biweekly Video Community Chats
    • Networking opportunities
    • Support resources
    • Don't see what you are looking for? View Poll and comment below!

• Krishna Floisand changed the title to What I would like to see more of on the Nursa Community in 2023?

I would like to see a time limit for facility to book you. If your not booked within 3 hours or a reasonable time after putting in request. Then when a facility press accept you need to get a message that says can you still do this shift. 

Example:

Shift open 1/3/23 6am-6pm

Requested it 1/1/23 

Facility accepts you on 1/2/23 for shift. It should ask do I still want this shift before being scheduled. 

• Like 4

Guest MistyM

I agree with this request, a long with them ACTUALLY being penalized for cancelling the shift right later than 24 hours. 

I say that because a staff member of your told me that the facilities do not get charged, even though it is in their written agreement, he also stated that he yet to see one be charged for cancelling later than 24 hours. Which would explain on why they jeopardize our financial responsibilities and put us in a last minute bind. 

There should be a button are you still available for this shift.

You request a shift it's been more than 4 hours then facility accepts you by that time you already picked up with your other job or made plans. 

It should ask do you still want this shift before your scheduled 

• Like 3

There should be a button are you still available for this shift.

You request a shift it's been more than 4 hours then facility accepts you by that time you already picked up with your other job or made plans. 

It should ask do you still want this shift before your scheduled 

• Like 1

Nursa need to up their game on advocating for their contractors when the facility cancel them after they have arrived on site. Some other agency charge 2 hours if a contractor is canceled less than 2 hours before shift start time and 4 hours if canceled after the shift has started. But compensating  contractor with only 1 hour after being discriminately canceled after arriving on site and the shift already in progress is not reasonable at all

• Like 2