Welcome to the Nursa Community! β€‹πŸ‘‹β€‹

Guest Tiffany T.

HELLO FELLOW HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!!

I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS week! I am a CNA, as of 9/1/2022, & my goal is to become an RN! I am certified in OK & ME right now, but am working on my reciprocity in 18 other states as well; just to open myself up to as many opportunities as possible! I am really excited to take part in this forum! Being completely new to this field means that I have A LOT to learn! If anyone knows of any travel positions that new graduates qualify for in OK or in Maine(ME), I would love to hear about it! Thanks so much to everyone on here that is posting helpful information for the NOOBS, like myself!

You are SO APPRECIATED!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

-MINDY πŸ™‚

Edited by Mindy C
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 9:01 AM, SaveTheCows said:

Hello everyone, does anyone know if the facility you work for has to fill out a shift report as well? I worked on a Saturday and I haven’t received my payment for that night yet. It still says it’s processing and in red letters it says Facility Shift Report.

Hi @SaveTheCows! Facilities do complete a Shift Report. They have two business days from the time that you complete your Clinician Shift Report to review and approve their Facility Shift Report. If they don't approve it in that window, it is automatically approved so that you're still paid in a timely manner. You can find more information about the payment schedule in this FAQ answer. Has it been more than 48 hours since you completed your Shift Report?

Hello everyone

Β 

Just excited to Start another Phase of my Journey. I have Blank slate, AM here to absorb and improve any skill necessary to enhance my career and relationship with you and my Future Patient/client

Guest Kimberly Griffin4804500565

All around Arizona. Ive been working in Tucson, but have been all over. The fact that I can travel when I want and pick up a shift while there is exciting. I would say the farthest and funnest place Ive been is Las Vegas...i asked the locals if it ever gets old and they tell me no.Β