Community Learning Resources

Nursa is learning what resources to best support you. Besides our community, Nursa has a vault of information out on Nursa. To best navigate your way to solutions, we’ve listed resources and their purpose below.

On Community:

Help Guides → This is the written manual of how to use Nursa and its tools.

Weekly Live Q&As → A weekly community connect event with per diem Nursa users across the US to talk about life as a PRN caregiver and build relationships

New to Nursa Support → While you are filling out your first shifts, you may have a million questions or just one. This is the safe space to ask your questions and our Nursa experts can help support getting that first shift!

Outside Community:

Blog → Read articles that cover a range of topics like best nursing practice or specialties.

Social Channels → Connect with us on socials. Don’t miss out and follow up on IG, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or TikTok.

Youtube → Follow our channel for how-to’s, webinars and our upcoming podcast.

If you still have questions, lean on your community in the “LINK” space. Of course, you’re also welcome to email community@nursa.com.

Up Next: Introduce yourself, if you haven't already 👉 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 5:19 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

Nursa is learning what resources to best support you. Besides our community, Nursa has a vault of information out on Nursa. To best navigate your way to solutions, we’ve listed resources and their purpose below.

On Community:

Help Guides → This is the written manual of how to use Nursa and its tools.

Weekly Live Q&As → A weekly community connect event with per diem Nursa users across the US to talk about life as a PRN caregiver and build relationships

New to Nursa Support → While you are filling out your first shifts, you may have a million questions or just one. This is the safe space to ask your questions and our Nursa experts can help support getting that first shift!

Outside Community:

Blog → Read articles that cover a range of topics like best nursing practice or specialties.

Social Channels → Connect with us on socials. Don’t miss out and follow up on IG, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or TikTok.

Youtube → Follow our channel for how-to’s, webinars and our upcoming podcast.

If you still have questions, lean on your community in the “LINK” space. Of course, you’re also welcome to email community@nursa.com.

Up Next: Introduce yourself, if you haven't already 👉 

My name is Kimberlee Smith lpn I  currently an Rn student so I need prn shifts to work around school I have been a nurse since z2012 I have been a stna and a home health aid I love nursing an I am very excited about working here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1