trying to figure out why there isn't a med aide category

jessica j.

Question

hello 

i believe there would be and increase in the amount of job opportunities if there was a med aide position available 

for example it the med aide position is not filled by a med aide a lvn or rn can request the same position just have to accept they pay posted for the med aide. and also if and lvn or rn or med aide even request a cna position at cna pay of course we should be allowed to request it only because our credentials already include that of a cna or med aide. if you understand what im saying so like under an LVN profile it should be able to include med aide, cna and care giver. alot of facilities need med aides.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Guest Tiffany T.

Hey @jessica j.!

This is such a great suggestion. I'm going to add this post to our suggestions forum and send this over to our product team. Would you be okay with someone from our product team reaching out to you in case they have questions? 

We so appreciate everything you do! 

Tiffany 

On 5/26/2022 at 1:03 AM, jessica j. said:

hello 

i believe there would be and increase in the amount of job opportunities if there was a med aide position available 

for example it the med aide position is not filled by a med aide a lvn or rn can request the same position just have to accept they pay posted for the med aide. and also if and lvn or rn or med aide even request a cna position at cna pay of course we should be allowed to request it only because our credentials already include that of a cna or med aide. if you understand what im saying so like under an LVN profile it should be able to include med aide, cna and care giver. alot of facilities need med aides.

Not sure why Tiffany doesn't know this, but there is a "Med Aide" category.  It is just not set up in the app that way.  If a facility posts a "Med Aide" job they post it with the shift sticker Medtech and its a CNA shift.  I know this is a bit confusing, but that is how they do it around here.   I have seen them double post the same shift with the CNA label and the LPN label to reach the full audience.  I'm not sure what would be the least confusing but maybe a change within the app to just post one shift.  I wish Nursa would have exclusivity with their customers too.  I frequently see facilities post the same shifts on multiple platforms.