Start Here: What is the Nursa Community?

Welcome @eliz!! What area are you looking for shifts? We are still growing and would love to bring more shifts closer to you. 

We are still small and growing, our payments team works hard to make sure everyone gets paid on time! Occasionally there are issues with incomplete shifts reports or incorrect bank info added which can slow the process. We also have a new instant pay option available too! Pardon the dust as we continue to grow and we would love more feedback as you continue your journey 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2023 at 1:31 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

Welcome @eliz!! What area are you looking for shifts? We are still growing and would love to bring more shifts closer to you. 

We are still small and growing, our payments team works hard to make sure everyone gets paid on time! Occasionally there are issues with incomplete shifts reports or incorrect bank info added which can slow the process. We also have a new instant pay option available too! Pardon the dust as we continue to grow and we would love more feedback as you continue your journey 🙂 

Hi, I am a new certified nursing assistant. I am looking to purse a specialty in pediatrics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome you both @Janay Watson and @Nakita!

@Janay Watson you will want to make sure your license is verified. If it hasn’t within a week I would contact our support team. Then I would fill out the essential credentials and Wallet. Then you are able to start requesting shifts and requesting will trigger the background check!

@Nakita we have more coming in Michigan and Ohio!

Hi All, 

My name is Michelle. I’m new to Nursa. So far, not having any luck obtaining shifts, however I’ll give it some time. I’m a nurse of 6 years with my specialty being Hospice. I have SNF/LTC as well. My focus is Holistic. I’m a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association and am currently working on continuing my education in this field. I look forward to connecting. Per diem supports me while I continue school and community organizing life 

Edited by MJohnson06
Misspelled word