Start Here: What is the Nursa Community?

Hello! I am glad you joined us in this community space. We believe we can be our best when we learn from each other. This is your one-stop destination for sharing professional advice, inspiration, news, and recommendations about working local PRN shifts. We want you to feel comfortable here so I (Krishna, your Community Manager 💃) will take your on your welcoming journey through our community and show you the ropes.

How to get started

1. Become familiar with our Code of Conduct

2. Learn how to Manage your Nursa App Account OR Community Account

3. Understand each space and its purpose

4. Bookmark our resource page for a rainy day

5. Introduce yourself and tell us more about you journey

🍭 If you want to make your first week sweeter:

We’re excited to be your partner, support and advocate. If you ever have questions, feel free to reach out to community@nursa.com.

Up Next: Code of Conduct 👉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Susanna Ramirez! You will go to the Nursa app on your phone or app.nursa.com if you are using a desktop and login. It looks like you had an error entering your license. You should just enter the license # without any text before or after. Let me know if you need additional help resubmitting your license.

To add other crednetials, you will click in the top left menu and click "Profile". There you should be able to see a blue "+" button that will add credentials. You can scroll down to see all the credentials you can add to your profile.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

On 9/25/2023 at 10:22 AM, Krishna Floisand said:

Hi @Susanna Ramirez! You will go to the Nursa app on your phone or app.nursa.com if you are using a desktop and login. It looks like you had an error entering your license. You should just enter the license # without any text before or after. Let me know if you need additional help resubmitting your license.

To add other crednetials, you will click in the top left menu and click "Profile". There you should be able to see a blue "+" button that will add credentials. You can scroll down to see all the credentials you can add to your profile.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Welcome!! You can view the getting started guide here: https://community.nursa.com/clinician-help/nursa-clinician-guides/getting-started-nursa-clinicians/

Or you can watch this orientation video in our New To Nursa Group: https://community.nursa.com/clubs/page/3-the-nursa-basics/

If you have any specific questions throw them in here 🙂 

I’m new here and have  set all filters for finding shifts, signing here is a total waste of my time , they do not have shifts available in my area and it keeps showing shifts on another state ,plus CNA or lpn  I set my filter to my state only and I’m an RN plus somebody was not paid on time for two weeks here omg , their app is not that great compared to others bye bye