Start Here: What is the Nursa Community?

On 8/29/2023 at 5:14 PM, Krishna Floisand said:

Hello! I am glad you joined us in this community space. We believe we can be our best when we learn from each other. This is your one-stop destination for sharing professional advice, inspiration, news, and recommendations about working local PRN shifts. We want you to feel comfortable here so I (Krishna, your Community Manager 💃) will take your on your welcoming journey through our community and show you the ropes.

How to get started

1. Become familiar with our Code of Conduct

2. Learn how to Manage your Nursa App Account OR Community Account

3. Understand each space and its purpose

4. Bookmark our resource page for a rainy day

5. Introduce yourself and tell us more about you journey

🍭 If you want to make your first week sweeter:

We’re excited to be your partner, support and advocate. If you ever have questions, feel free to reach out to community@nursa.com.

Up Next: Code of Conduct 👉

My name is Destiny happy to be here for my future as a cna.

Hello! I’ve lurked on the app for a bit and finally did a shift about a week ago. I was nervous but it was pretty seamless. The facility was nice and the staff was nice and helpful as well. I’m going to be requesting shifts there so long as they’re posting them. Is there a recommended amount of experience prior to using the app?

Hi @JenSanc! Welcome to the Nursa Platform! I know it can be a little nerve wracking to fill the first shift, but you soon get the hang of it. I would say there isn't a Nursa recommended time of experience needed, but understanding and reading anything on the facilities shift card or understanding the specialties wanted by them would be important. If you have any specific questions about that, feel free to ask 🙂

Hi @Sarita Chamberlain!! And Welcome!!! We have shifts coming soon to South Carolina, to be notified right when shifts become available enter in your interest here: https://nursa.com/notify-me

To be ready right when shifts hit, I would recommend the following.

(1) Finish filling out essential credentials

(2) Fill out and complete wallet

Let me know if you have any questions!