Alix

Question

A facility marked me as a NCNS when I did in fact arrive for the shift. When I arrived at the facility I was told that they were fully staffed and that I needed to call their scheduler. When I called the person, they told me that they had forgotten to cancel me and that I needed to go home. Somehow, I was then marked as a NCNS by the facility. Despite having screenshots of my calls and texts with the facility scheduler, my account is frozen with Nursa and has been for almost TWO WEEKS. How can this happen when I was the one who was inconvenienced? I arrived for the shift and have proof but Nursa does not believe their clinicians and cuts off our livelihoods instead of resolving the issue. I have been in contact with several “customer service” reps and they have all been less than helpful.  I’m hoping by posting on here, I will get someone’s attention who can actually help. 

IMG_2124.png

IMG_2126.png

IMG_2125.jpeg

4 answers to this question

Okay looks like there we have an open case here. Mark and support are working on helping to rectify the situation and make sure the issue is brought up with the right person over scheduling this facility. I'll keep you posted, but know we are actively working on it!

Update: @Alix you have been unfrozen and you may hear an update from our support team soon. Thank you! Have a great weekend!

• Thanks 1