Found a new problem with being banned/DNR

Apparently the app has the ban button positioned where the person taking the shift could be selected instead of  the one that didn't show up.  Supposedly Nursa is straightening out the ban by calling the customer, but this is a serious flaw.  I will not be taking any more shifts when they are urgent or past the start time until this is fixed.  The risk is too great that I will get banned from another facility for just "helping out."  I am making this statement based on what I am told by the representatives.  

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Krishna said:

Hi @supertrucker, this definitely is an issue and we want to help get to the bottom of it. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. It does seem like we have not helped clarify your situation and I think we should be able to help solve this and get you an answer. @Cat and I will send you a DM to get some more info from you!

I was fairly certain it wasn't an action of mine that caused the issue and just wanted to get to the bottom of the problem.  Thanks you for looking into it and getting me unbanned/resolving the issue. 

• Like 1