Found a new problem with being banned/DNR

Kieran  Donahue

Question

Apparently the app has the ban button positioned where the person taking the shift could be selected instead of  the one that didn't show up.  Supposedly Nursa is straightening out the ban by calling the customer, but this is a serious flaw.  I will not be taking any more shifts when they are urgent or past the start time until this is fixed.  The risk is too great that I will get banned from another facility for just "helping out."  I am making this statement based on what I am told by the representatives.  

• Like 1
  • Comfort 1

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Krishna said:

Hi @supertrucker, this definitely is an issue and we want to help get to the bottom of it. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. It does seem like we have not helped clarify your situation and I think we should be able to help solve this and get you an answer. @Cat and I will send you a DM to get some more info from you!

I was fairly certain it wasn't an action of mine that caused the issue and just wanted to get to the bottom of the problem.  Thanks you for looking into it and getting me unbanned/resolving the issue. 

• Like 1
  • Celebrate 1

On 8/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, DDPN said:

Do you know when a facility has banned you or do you just not see them on your list of open shifts anymore? 

For some reason you can still attempt to click request shift and it gives you a weird pop up message that doesn't say you are banned.  Sitting here enjoying my 2 week ban from Nursa for canceling a shift.  Don't do that unless you are just enjoying your summer like me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krishna Floisand said:

@DDPN and @Kieran Donahue this is definitely something our team will look into. I have put it in the ideas forum here for others to vote and weigh in on!

In regards to to the message when a facility bans you, I'm not sure if its better to not see their shifts at all, get a message that accurately states that you are banned, or the current situation where it says something on a pop up message unrelated to your ban.  I think it says bad request or something like that.  In my personal situation a facility accidently banned me.  In my opinion there should be some sort of category the facility assigns to your ban and simply not showing up for 1 shift shouldn't be a permanent ban.  Maybe 30 days or something?

I tried reaching out to Nursa, but I'm not going to beg for an agency unban me for cancelling a shift that already needed to be cancelled.  There has to be a better way to work through that process.  I think my two week ban ends today or tomorrow.  That is another thing.  There is no indication of when my cancellation ban is up.  I don't know if it ends with a precise 2 week timer or its just 14 days.  

Edited by Kieran Donahue
  • Like 1