You’ve set up your account and connected to your facility – now let’s get you scheduling shifts!
There are several ways that you can post shifts. The easiest way is posting individual shifts one at a time. (To see how to post multiple shifts at once, see Lesson 5)
Posting a Single Shift
- Tap Menu in the top left
- Select Shifts
- Tap the blue "+" in the bottom right
- Tap the "+" next to Add Shifts
- Select the correct facility
Fill out the Add Shift fields
Time (in Military time format)
- Note: You can select Create new time or select from recently used shift times
- Total number of shifts for identical shifts with the exact details, up to 9 shifts
Clinicians are more likely to request shifts with detailed instructions because they feel more confident that they know what to expect.
You can create, edit, and use Saved Instructions, which are accessible to anyone connected to your facility. Learn how to use Saved Instructions here.
- Shift Stickers, if applicable, such as if a clinician will be working with COVID patients or if they'll be handing out meds
- Note: Your Primary Screening List will be the default, but you can select an Alternate List by tapping on Screening and swiping left on mobile or drag-and-swipe on desktop
- When all the shift information is filled out, tap Add New
- Tap the purple arrow in the bottom right
- Review that all of the information is correct. If it is, tap Post
Now your shift is posted and live on the marketplace! Clinicians will now be able to review and request this shift.
Facilities always have final hiring decision with Nursa, so you’ll want to keep an eye on your notifications and review requests when they come in.
And don’t wait too long to schedule a clinician! You may miss out if they're scheduled somewhere else first.
Next up, Posting Multiple Shifts. Or skip to Schedule a Clinician.
⇐ Previous Guide
Next Guide ⇒