After a clinician works your shift, you’ll each complete a Shift Report, so they can get paid.
Nursa does not follow traditional time tracking practices, such as clocking in/out or paper timesheets. Instead, clinicians will receive a notification at the end of their shift prompting them to complete their Shift Report.
A Shift Report is a two-step process. First, the clinician will record and submit their Shift Report. Then you (the facility) have two business days to verify the time that was reported.
If the report is not verified within two business days, Nursa will auto-verify the Shift Report to ensure the clinician is still paid on time.
Verifying a Shift Report
Tap in-app Notifications (the bell icon in the top right)
- Note: If you miss a notification, go to your schedule and filter by Facility Shift Report
Tap Verify Shift Report on Shift Card
- Note: If the clinician DID NOT in fact work the shift, tap Clinician didn’t work this shift and follow the prompted steps
- Click Verify Details
- Edit/adjust the hours worked to match the exact time that the clinician arrived and left the shift
- Add any breaks
- Add a bonus, if applicable
- Click Yes, it is correct
- You can then rate the clinician and leave a comment if desired
That's it! The Shift Report has been verified and is ready for payment!
It’s the clinician’s responsibility to check their schedule and complete their Shift Reports first. It’s the facility's responsibility to verify Shift Reports within two days of completion, or they will be auto-verified.
That’s it for getting started! Those are the basics you need to know to set up your account, post shifts, schedule clinicians, and complete Shift Reports!
There’s lots of helpful information in our Facility Help Articles, and our Nursa Community is full of other healthcare professionals looking to connect, so have a look around!
We’re so happy you’re here!
|Previous Guide ⇐|