After you post shifts with Nursa, clinicians will see them and start requesting!
As the facility user, you have final say in who works in your building, which also means you are responsible for scheduling a clinician for your shifts.
Be sure to keep up on your notifications and check the app to see who’s requested your shifts.
Reviewing Requests and Scheduling a Clinician
- Tap Menu in the top left
- Select Schedule
- Tap the Filter in the top right
Change Shift Status to Requested and tap Apply
- Note: Requested shifts show as red dots on the calendar, indicating an action is needed
- Tap on the Shift Card
- Tap Manage Request
You’ll see a list of clinicians who have requested to work that shift.
- From this view, you can see how many credentials each clinician has that match your Screening List (e.g. 10/14 Credentials), but you can view each clinician's request for more details.
Tap on each request to see details about that clinician:
- Facility Rating – how they’ve been rated working at your facility
- Notes – information left by someone else connected to your facility
Conformance to Screening List
- You'll see your selected Screening List. If a clinician has a credential, the check mark next to it will be blue. If they're missing the credential, it will be grayed out.
- Note: If the clinician is missing a credential that you’d like them to upload if possible, tap Suggest Clinician Upload a Credential to contact the clinician.
- Contact Information
- Tap Reject if you want to pass on the clinician, or Schedule to confirm this clinician
That’s it! You’ve now scheduled that clinician. They will be notified that they have been scheduled, and you’re all set!
Next up, completing a Facility Shift Report.
- schedule clinician
- shift request
- shift card
- shift status
- manage request
- screening list