Hourly seems to be LOWERED across the board

Adele

Question

I’ve been w Nursa over 2 years.  I loved the competitive hourly pay I used to tell other nurses about it.  Now, it’s disheartening to see that Nursa has now incorporated almost same hourly pay across the board for diff licensing.  There are no more bonuses now and SOS texts don’t offer incentives like they use to. What happened? I may have to go back to a regular 8-12 hour nursing job. 😭

• Like 2
  • Comfort 1

16 answers to this question

Thank you @HardWorkingGal @Beverly RN and @Alix! Prices are driven by facilities in local areas and I have shared your feedback with our internal local teams. There is definitely a balance that needs to be struck and we are working on what this will look like. I know more things are down the pipeline for pricing. We appreciate your patience as we learn and grow and thank you for making your voices heard.

Nursa what is going on? Why are your hourly rates so low? Are we not a priority any longer? Your competitive rates were what attracted me to your facility but now I’m looking into finding a regular nursing job bc they pay more.  Please make some changes or I have to leave soon. Darn

• Like 1

I have noticed this here in Oregon too- specifically in the last few weeks. All facilities are paying significantly less… even for weekends, nights, and last minute shifts. I was thinking it may be because there’s so many of us using Nursa now, and the demand just isn’t there anymore? Being Agency is so challenging and if you aren’t getting paid more to do it, it’s just not worth it. Hopefully it will pick up again, or I too, will be looking for a permanent job or contract. 

• Like 3

On 11/26/2023 at 10:09 PM, Adele said:

Nursa what is going on? Why are your hourly rates so low? Are we not a priority any longer? Your competitive rates were what attracted me to your facility but now I’m looking into finding a regular nursing job bc they pay more.  Please make some changes or I have to leave soon. Darn

hi Adele, I'm a nurse in Utah as well and I have absolutely noticed this too. Also, I have noticed a big decline in the number of facilities using Nursa at all! These are not good signs ....

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 10:52 PM, Beverly RN said:

hi Adele, I'm a nurse in Utah as well and I have absolutely noticed this too. Also, I have noticed a big decline in the number of facilities using Nursa at all! These are not good signs ....

Hi I'm a nurse in Utah and have used Nursa for two years.  I have noticed the lower pay since last fall 2023.  I really think Nursa encourages lower pay now.  Last year (2023) there were SO many facilities NOT using Nursa anymore bc they felt they had to pay too much per shift.  Nursa was losing lots of facilities due to this.  Somehow, I think Nursa is encouraging this lower pay rate so that more facilities will work with them again.  Well, I'm off to travel nursing or getting a regular staff position now as I don't work for $47 per hour!  It's sad b/c I worked nearly 100 shifts in 2023 at really GOOD rates.  FLASH!  In 2024, I've only worked five shifts in two months b/c I won't work the low paying stuff out there.  I can do better things with my time.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 6:58 AM, Krishna Floisand said:

Thanks @Adele! Any insight here @Kate Olsen?

Hi I'm a nurse in Utah and have used Nursa for two years.  I have noticed the lower pay since last fall 2023.  I really think Nursa encourages lower pay now.  Last year (2023) there were SO many facilities NOT using Nursa anymore bc they felt they had to pay too much per shift.  Nursa was losing lots of facilities due to this.  Somehow, I think Nursa is encouraging this lower pay rate so that more facilities will work with them again.  Well, I'm off to travel nursing or getting a regular staff position now as I don't work for $47 per hour!  It's sad b/c I worked nearly 100 shifts in 2023 at really GOOD rates.  FLASH!  In 2024, I've only worked five shifts in two months b/c I won't work the low paying stuff out there.  I can do better things with my time.

On 12/26/2023 at 12:52 AM, Beverly RN said:

Florida has always been low. I accepted that when I came back home while waiting for my new grand-daughter to be born. I quit traveling because it isnt worth all the hard work that goes into the low pay offered now