Hourly seems to be LOWERED across the board

Adele

Question

I’ve been w Nursa over 2 years.  I loved the competitive hourly pay I used to tell other nurses about it.  Now, it’s disheartening to see that Nursa has now incorporated almost same hourly pay across the board for diff licensing.  There are no more bonuses now and SOS texts don’t offer incentives like they use to. What happened? I may have to go back to a regular 8-12 hour nursing job. 😭

• Like 1
  • Comfort 1

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

11 answers to this question

Nursa what is going on? Why are your hourly rates so low? Are we not a priority any longer? Your competitive rates were what attracted me to your facility but now I’m looking into finding a regular nursing job bc they pay more.  Please make some changes or I have to leave soon. Darn

I have noticed this here in Oregon too- specifically in the last few weeks. All facilities are paying significantly less… even for weekends, nights, and last minute shifts. I was thinking it may be because there’s so many of us using Nursa now, and the demand just isn’t there anymore? Being Agency is so challenging and if you aren’t getting paid more to do it, it’s just not worth it. Hopefully it will pick up again, or I too, will be looking for a permanent job or contract.