Nueva Koehler

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest MistyM
On 12/27/2022 at 1:32 PM, Nueva Koehler said:

I have to filter in my license every single time I get on the app and search for a shift. Is anyone having this issue? 

Same, I also have to select the state I am in. What is even more frustrating is when I am looking for a particular day and it still gives me all of the days. Sometimes from different states. 

I have tried every filter option there.  I've been doing Nursa since 3/2021,  this I think is the worst the app has been. I try dates, facilities, licenses, etc. I have to each time re enter all my filters.

What's frustrating is I will usually pick a facility and work there for a few shifts/months.  I can see shifts on the facility profile when I go through my wallet to find the shifts completed- So I know there are shifts available but no matter how the filters are set it will not pull up that facility.

The best option in my opinion was around summer 2021 the distance feature.  I could find shifts close or far away.  I live 1.5 hours from the Valley so I like to see shifts closer.   I know that is an option still but it doesn't work.

Thank you for using the Nursa platform for almost a year now! We are definitely happy you are here.

It is unfortunate that app updates have not seemed to increase your satisfaction and ease of use of the app. I have taken your feedback and added it to our feedback ideas forum here for others to vote on. I'll add some more comments there!

Hi @Nueva Koehler! Our team working on the app is definitely aware of this pain point of resetting filters. There is no specific timeline on when this could possibly change, but our team is researching ways to create the best search experience possible. We would also love for you to join our next focus group within the next month or so to give your insight on this Nueva!

• Like 1