The Nursa App allows you to list your Specialities through the Experience Form on your profile. Facilities will be able to see the information you provide when you request a shift, so we recommend adding all the Specialities and Experience you have to help you stand out and pick up more shifts!
With the Experience Form, you're able to add the dates you worked in the Specialty, the facility where you most recently worked in the Specialty, and upload a Letter of Recommendation and Proof of Employment.
Note: At this time, you can only enter one Experience record per Specialty.
Adding Specialties & Experience
- Tap the Menu (three lines) in the top left corner
- Tap the Profile tab
- Scroll to the Experience Form and tap the “+”
Select all of the Specialties you’d like to add
- Note: You can add Specialties without adding additional experience information – all Experience Form information is optional
Tap the purple arrow in the bottom right corner
- Note: If you don’t want to add Experience information, tap the purple check in the bottom right hand corner to confirm your Specialties
To add Experience, tap on each individual Specialty. You can add:
- Start Date
- End Date (in applicable)
- The most recent facility where you worked
- Proof of Employment
- Letter of Recommendation, then recommender’s contact information
- Tap the purple check in the bottom right hand corner to confirm
- Repeat Step 6 as needed
- Tap the purple check in the bottom right hand corner to confirm your Specialties and Experience